Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 1!

Time to start this new year off with a double bang!  It's a good day today.  First of all, I have the day off (wahoo for holidays that fall on a Sunday)!  And I have a fun treat for you (by popular demand).  First things first, though....guess what today is?  Why, yes, it's January 2nd.  Gotcha.  Well, one year ago today, I started a little blog.....and the rest you know :-)
 
Source
Happy Birthday to Tri'ing for Balance!  In the past year, I've posted 320 times, increased blog traffic from 200 visits/month to 2600 visits/month (I love you guys), guest posted 3 times, and gotten 2 product review offers :-)  not bad for a little hobby!
Just for giggles, check out my first post.  What a dork.  Yep, haven't changed much.
In the spirit of birthdays, it's time for a little present.  Since I'm not cool enough for giveaways (yet), I thought I'd pass along something I've had numerous email requests for.....the ultimate Polish comfort food, pierogies!  Here it is, recipe straight off the boat, in my great aunt's penmanship, no less (email me if you can't read it :-))

Sophie's Pierogies


Happy comfort fooding :-)  And here's to another year of blog fodder!  Thank you so much for reading/commenting....you have no idea how much it means to me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your blog anniversary while working full-time! And thank you for the peirogie recipe - I will let you know how it goes when I make them. Keep up the great posts- I aspire to write more blog posts this year.

    ReplyDelete