Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random thoughts

Today= 3 mile time trial on the treadmill.  It would have been great if A-I hadn't fallen asleep immediately when I got home and woken up at 6:10 in a panic, and B-In my haste to git r done, I hadn't forgot socks.  Yup, I'm rockin the blisters now...who stops halfway through a time trial for a silly thing like socks?  (Oops).
Anyhoo, I did better than I thought-23:41 for 3 miles on the 'mill, which, fight me if you want, I find harder than running outside.  Time to build my next half plan based on this :-)
So....what happens while staring at mindless trash (The Bachelor) for a half hour while running on the hamster wheel?  Well, you heard it here first....
Random Treadmill thoughts.....
1.  Seriously, what grown ass woman wears a bikini while skiing down the hills of San Fran (okay, the people that go on the Bachelor)
2.  I wonder how bad ass these blisters are gonna be....if I bleed through my shoes, does that make them lucky?
3.  Oh man, I forgot to defrost the chicken for dinner.  Can you foreman frozen chicken?  (You can)
4.  I wonder what I can make for dessert tomorrow based off of what I have in my kitchen..... jello, canned oranges, yogurt, chocolate, and marshmallows.  Hmmm.  (Not a good combo....but I did go with Ambrosia Salad).
5.  I think I need a new scale.  The gym scale is consistently weighing me in 3 pounds lighter.  I hate my digital scale.
6.  While I know it's not possible to lose weight in one area (spot reducing), is it possible to gain weight in one spot?  Usually, my tush grows, but right now my bra cups are getting bigger.  Most people would be okay with this.  Me, I'm just bitter that I have to buy new underwear.
7.  Extra's Apple Pie gum is really good to sort out a craving.  It is not as excellent for doing a run.
8.  My sports bras are from 2005.  I should probably invest in some new ones.  Eh, who cares....I'm in my basement.  It's not like the bachelor's gonna give ME a rose!
9.  OH NO SHE DIDN'T!  These women are crazy!  Oops, gotta stay on the belt.
10.  2.95....almost there....3.....woohooo!!

Yup, I bust out some real good ones.  Do you think of ridiculous things while working out, or is it just me? :-)

Produce count o the day:  banana oats, snacks:  apple, carrots and hummus, peach, and orange.  Chicken stir fried with mixed veggies for dinner.  Yum Yum.

1 comment:

  1. If you do decide to do anything about those sports bras- moving comfort has THE BEST ones! Seriously life changing. Plus, if you go to a good running store to get them they will usually fit you as well, just an added perk :)

    ReplyDelete