Friday, March 30, 2012

Faster than a speeding bullet

Weekend, baby!  I'm a flyin' around today, so we're gonna do a quick bullet style update.  Savvy?  Savvy.

* Thanks for your comments and emails on the lotto post.  We're up to 23 in our pool and it looks like the jackpot will top $650 million.  Everyone at work was talking about their dreams and ambitions for the dough...ohh the anticipation!  Such great fun to suspend reality for a bit :-)  Go buy a ticket...you know you want to.
* And just in case you win...think about donating some of the funds to a great cause.  My fellow triathlete Kelly is promoting the Rev 3 Run across America to benefit the Ulman Cancer fund...a 3080 mile trek in 21 days.  Wow.  Go Rev3, way to give back to the sport!
* If you have a few dollars left over from your winnings after your dreams and philanthropy, how bout throwing me and the hubster a new car?  I kid, I kid.  We're out to start test driving tomorrow....looking for an SUV "family" kinda car (and just because I'll get the comments, no, my uterus is not currently being rented...but it doesn't hurt to plan for the future!)
Right now we're between this guy: (Nissan Rogue)

Source

And this guy: (Chevy Equniox)

Source
More thoughts tomorrow...I'm sure we'll change our minds a zillion times! Anyone have any preliminary thoughts?
* I'm done hitting you up for money.  I swear. But if you're not out and about tonight, remember to watch the Sabres game tonight....it's crunch time....5 games left, and in 8th place...will the boys make the playoffs?  If Ennis, Vanek and Miller have anything to do with it, they will!  Time to do the Sabres dance!
* One last thing...yours truly got a freelance writing job as an Examiner on Examiner.com...apparently my blog doesn't suck too much (haha)  I am a health and fitness examiner for Rochester NY....stay tuned for new articles!  (cause you all know you can't get enough, right?  bwahahaha)

Signing off....have a wonderful weekend, kiddos, and hopefully we'll have a new millionaire in our midst tomorrow (pick me pick me pick me)

1 comment:

  1. I will comment - if you like the Nissan Rogue, I would check out the Hyundai Tucsan as well. It's a similar crossover type of SUV. the starting price is $2,000 cheaper and it comes with a great warranty. After driving 2 Fords, my Hyundai has TOTALLY changed my view on cars!!!

    ReplyDelete