Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Birds and the Bees

What a gorgeous day!  So what if it was only 25?  It was sunny.  I slept great.  My legs felt good to go.  So I laced up, and ran to Webster (11.5 miles).
It was awesome.  The wind might have been against me, I might have been a lil chilly, but it was a great run...especially when I saw these guys at mile 6....
What the???  Well, it made me laugh, which works for me!
I sailed into Webster in 1:38, good for 7 seconds under my long run pace.  Sweet!
The hubster brought me my clothes (such a good guy) and the car, I showered up, and we headed out for some refueling...and celebrating!  Mama TFB just got a new job, so we headed out to Applebee's to have a congrats-to-ya dins.
The hubster and Dad G.  Yeah, we thought he would class up the meal.  What were we thinking?  (I kid, I kid.)
Then I was threatened with no dessert unless I ate my meal.  Tragic.  Doesn't she know me?
Twist my arm to clean this plate.  Okay, you don't have to.  Chili Lime chicken-AH mazing!

Now it's time for the sabres dance....go sabres, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment