Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Yesterday...was not meant for blogging.  Or anything computer related.  It was meant for...opening the windows.  Getting the bikes outside.  Grilling dinner.  Going for a long walk.  Or all of the above :-)
All in all, a red letter day. (Yes, I'm a loser).

The hubster and I got in our workouts, ate some grilled chicken (her), steak (him) and salads (both) and then went out for one of those "happy to be alive" walks.  Apparently, there's a bunch of trails about a mile away from our house that we've never visited, so we set out to make it happen!
 Pretty cool! 
Although, after awhile, we did realize it was really "trailblazing for idiots".....
Kinda hard to lose the road on this trail, huh?
Ahh, well, 5 miles on foot on a sunny 60 degree day is nothing to shake a stick at.
On the way home, we encountered some ray blasting motorcycles....
I got a bit scared, but the hubster devised a fool proof plan. 
"Run for it!" he yelled.
So I did.
And then kicked my shoes off in a fit of joy when we lost 'em.
Seriously, who leaves a shoe in the middle of the road? 
(No, guys, that was not me.  I do have my limits).

How was your spring forward day?  Get outside and enjoy at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment