Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My top 10

Sometimes, its all about the simple things....

My top ten "loves" of the day :-)

1.  People who actually listen and take action with things instead of wallowing in self pity or expecting me to fix things for them.

2.  Chats with good friends, even if they only last a few minutes

3.  Greek yogurt for lunch.  YUM.

4.  Nailing my half mile repeats with dead legs....

5.  Friends on the treadmill that high 5 you (who were strangers last week, but not anymore!)

6.  Butternut squash fries with dinner.  I forgot to take a picture...but they rock!  If you've never tried them...stay tuned for another ridiculously easy and healthy recipe.

7.  My newly painted pink toes.  They make me smile!

8.  Mixed CD's for a traffic jammed ride home filled with relaxed songs.  Yay for getting zen in the car.

9.  Trashy romance novels guaranteed to rot my brain.  Hey, at least I'm not watching TV!

10.  Dr. Teal's Epsom salts.....wonderful treat for soaking in the tub post speedwork!

 The world is full of wonderful simple things, should we choose to look for them.

Today's workout:

7 x 800 repeats @ 7:15 pace
Total miles: 5
Time: 42:15 (with warm up, cooldown and recovery between sets)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment