Thursday, January 27, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham (or bacon...)

Ahh Thursday, how I love you.  Even though you aren't Friday, I can see dress down day at work looming on the horizon, which means its almost almost the weekend!!  Does that make sense?

No?  Ok, you win.  My brain is a bit scrambled today.  Much like the yummy breakfast for dinner I just inhaled:

Because you can always have breakfast anytime.
Part of me thinks that they should just do away with th other meals and we can eat breakfast 3 meals a day...yum!!


 Up close love:
Egg white scramble with veggies and formaldehyde ketchup, turkey bacon (it's not turbacon, but it'll do!)
and carrot oat bran with maple syrup drizzle.  Holy Yum.  Perfectly sating all of my senses!

Leading up to this deliciousness was another crazy day, happily ended a bit early due to an off site meeting and skipped lunch...yay for small favors!  I wanted to squeeze in a longer run today (yes, I know I shouldn't stress about my shorter run last weekend, but hello, my name is Rae and I am ridiculously type A, so I do!), but I'm an ass and forgot my tights, so I was regulated to the treadmill.  So the real question is, how many miles can I HTFU and stand to run on the boring hamster wheel?  Answer-10.  I'm a badass, yay!  in my defense, I probably would have made the full 13 if smelly cologne guy hadn't taken up residence right next to me on the machines and irked my sensitive nose from the lovely sweat stain odor I was wafting through the line of 'mills.  Ok, I lied.  I'm a pansy.  I got a chest pain and I would prefer to be alive over completing the last 3.  Next time, friends, I shall CONQUER!  (Though I really do hate the cologne guy.  Seriously, who takes a bath in Axe?  Oh wait....)

The stats

Distance: 10.02 miles
Time: 1:28:43
Pace: 8:51

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with the doctor.  And Bruce.  I lead a charmed life-you KNOW you're jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment