Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Night-Party Time!!

Yay!!!  TGIF!!!  THUNK.  (Yup, thats me falling to the floor in utter exhaustion).

Did this week seems like the longest week ever to anyone else??  The holidays were absolutely nuts, but the first full week after them back to work really sucked out everything I have. 

Its time to let loose and PARTY!!  And I knew it when I came home to my own personal party animal:

Your eyes do not deceive you-that is my husband, diligently coloring at 6pm on a Friday night.  The secrets out, kids.....this is what i walked into the house to see.  God, do I love that man.

A bowl of soup, grilled cheese, and jammie time it is....all by 7:30  Now its time for the REAL Friday night fun stuff:  a bowl of popcorn and a cheesy 80s movie.  David Bowie seriously needs some new pants.

Life is good.

Cross training day: 50 minutes elllipical (level 6 for 4 min, level 10 for 1 (x10)) lower body: 10 min)


Stay tuned for tomorrow....how to survive the long run!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect night in your neck of the woods judging from the cold snowy pictures! love, love LOVE grilled cheese and tomato soup... what a good idea!! Bowie Rocks! Great looking blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes David needs new pants and less makeup. Wears more makeup than a drag queen. Keep up the work and being the inspiration you are. Thanks for the almond pick me up today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Labyrinth! Paul Bettany's wife and a detached arm twirling glass balls, whats not to love!?! (yes I have watched the extras a bit too many times)
    Give it a week to catch up from the work lag, I like to think its just your body hitting the reset button after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete