Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bruce, the love of my life.

I have a pretty serious confession to make.

I have two boyfriends. And a fiance. And a lover.

Greg knows.

I suspect he understands the first 3...

Boyfriend #1:

Though I suspect, dear Mister Miller, that if you don't clean up your act and start stopping easy, gimmee goals...that I might break up with you. I also have heard rumors that you are cheating on me. What the heck?? :-D




Boyfriend #2 is local, thus shall remain nameless. Being seeing as he's a trainer at my gym and currently taken very much so...and doesn't really like women....I think our secret is safe :-D.

My fiance....is an artist. He is famous...he is epic. He is also 19. crap.
 
I also suspect he doesn't really like women the way a good fiance should.  0 for 3 so far.

However, my lover, Bruce, never lets me down.  He is there for me whenever I need to feel good.  He is ready to go at a moments notice.  Sometimes he hurts me....but in the end, I always end up feeling satisfied.
He can also be bought for about 20 bucks....


Oh foam roller, how I love thee.  Thank you for allowing me to be able to walk today after 15 miles of harsh winter running :-)
A foam roller, for those who don't know, allows for myofascial release of muscles...which is basically a nice cheap form of self massage to work out all of the knots and kinks.  In case you're wondering, Bruce of course has a namesake...which means I probably am batting at an 0 and 4 for potential mates besides my husband.

 
I guess I'll keep the real thing :-)

Today's workout: 25 miles EZ spin recovery, 20 minutes of yoga, and lower body foam rolling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment