Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunshine and Showers!

Happy Saturday!!  It’s been a gorgeous day here in New York, and cock full of business!I started out the day with a 45 mile tempo ride (nailed my pace for my upcoming half Ironman!), strength and core workouts, then headed out to Websta to help out Momma TFB and drive her to a bridal shower my godmother was throwing for my cousin Karen, who’s getting married 3 weeks!
It was the perfect afternoon of sunshine, family and party Smile

IMG_0805
Momma TFB and the bride to be!
IMG_0799
Amazing Eats...my godmother knows how to throw a party!

IMG_0825
Opening Gifts....gorgeous quilt by Momma TFB (yea, I'm biased :-))
IMG_0807
Hawaiian Wedding Cake....I think the pineapple makes it core friendly :-D)

IMG_0836
Playing mad libs (they got a bit dirty...lol)

IMG_0838
The ladies!
Wonderful eats, wonderful fun, wonderful wedding chat and overall a good time!  It’s about 6:30 here in my little corner of the blog world, and since it looks like the world didn’t end (phew! I was "so" worried!!) I’m gonna go enjoy the evening outside with a drink and a good book.  (Which I highly recommend!)  Have a wonderful Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment