Friday, May 13, 2011

OH FARFEGNUGEN!

Yes, yes, I am aware that the correct usage for this word is indeed, not a swear word. (And spelled Fahrvergnügen). It's actually a very nifty German expression that means "driving pleasure", often equated with a cute bug:

Source
However, the source of my frustration today deals with another bug, not nearly as cute as Herbie:

Source
Yuck.  For some reason, blogger lost all of the posts made in a 20 hour period between Thursday morning and this morning, which means that my lame brilliant words from yesterday were lost.  Although they say that the posts will be restored, I'm a bit bummed because I personally think it was a winner :-)  (You'll see why that's another crappy joke if they ever restore my post).

In the meantime, lets all pray for the May 12th post!!  I started to resurrect it, but much like gum, sarcasm seems to lose flavor the second time around.  bummer.

Well, happy Friday kids!  I hope you enjoy this beautiful day (well, it's beautiful in upstate New York.  I know.  It's a shocker).  It's  a low key workout day after my cooper test yesterday (swimming-freestyle) and super strength session (flashes guns)-I did a nice rowing sesh and an easy run...tonight's plans include helping my 9 year old neighbor do a "brick" workout-a short bike ride and a 5 minute run to prep for her first triathlon tomorrow-The Gananda Youth Triathlon!  I can't wait to see the youth in my area partake in this sport I am so passionate about-and am loving it that my neighbor's gonna be a bonafide triathlete! 

On Tap for the weekend:

Youth triathlon
Possible 80 mile bike ride with the hubster (weather dependent)
Cooper Test for the run
Triple Brick

Let's get it started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment