Saturday, October 1, 2011

Moo.

So, the hubster came up with that gem of a title.  How do I make it fit?  Hmmm…let’s see.  Lets talk about….
1.  How bout the weather?  It sucks here in New York.  It’s cold, and it’s wet.  47 degrees cold and wet.  Let’s hope it quits before tomorrow.  If not, this will be me:
raining_cows
Source

Moo.
2. body parts. Mine hurt. Luckily, I signed up for a duathlon tomorrow…..10’s and 2’s on 10-2 to celebrate my 29th birthday! Yay! Hopefully my moo-ers feel better by tomorrow. If not, I have magic socks to help me out. Yup. I went there again.

Moo.
3.  Birthdays.  Mine is tomorrow.  I asked for a dog.  A perfectly cuddly Siberian husky with one blue eye and one brown eye.  Yup, since I’m done with IM training, I feel I can train a dog.  I have the time.  Hubster says no…he thinks they are smelly and take too much work.  Maybe after we have lil guy kids, he says.  Hmm.  I don’t know about that.  So, in retaliation, I asked for something that is useful, stays outside, and doesn’t bark.
ad502f09-d938-49ea-bf60-e750c774329b

This is Atticus.  He is a 12 year old neutered Holstein that is at Lollypop farm, is friendly, and needs a good home.  C’mon, that works Open-mouthed smile
Moo.  moo. moo.
Somehow, I think he thinks my idea of a dog was better.  Just sayin’.
And now, back to hangin’ out on my 315er couch with my fuzzy socks.  The white and black cow spotted ones.
Moo.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love cows! You should get him.

    Happy birthday; it sounds like you have an awesome celebration planned. For my last birthday (31st), I did 31x200 free in the pool. Athletes know how to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, awesome. We DO know how to celebrate. Bet you had some chocolate after that swim set :-P

    ReplyDelete