Wednesday, October 12, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

 I'm suffering from a lack of creativity.  Please bear with me....I promise to bring you a somewhat entertaining post tomorrow :-)  Since I'm spending more time than usual in an office today-a look at my 9-5.....

My fish, Francis.  27 cents at Walmart last February and still kickin'.  Can't beat that.  I actually did something this week I've never done before for a fish....I bought a second canister of food.  Yup, he ate the WHOLE thing.  Wait, that's usually what I say.....
Yes, he is staring at you. This fish literally bangs his head against the glass when he wants attention and won't quit until you feed him or pay attention to him.  Clearly, he takes after his mom.
  Lunch fixin's.  Greek yogurt, cherry tom's, baby carrots, sabra hummus, and cinnamon raisin swirl bread with honey ham.  The whole lunch might not be cause for a creativity award, but it has carbs, veggies, and protein.  Plus, even though it sounds weird, the sandwich combo is epic.  Trust me.

Last, but not least, my beach.  Who says I can't escape in the middle of the day?  I may or may not be building sand castles by Friday.  Just kidding.  Kinda.
The whole shebang....

(We just got a big shipment of flyers in the mail.  I'm not usually this messy :-P I promise.)

What does your office look like?  And did I drop the ball on a wordless post so badly? My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment