Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Randosauce

Yup, that about sums up today.  Just a random mish-mosh.  Thoughts I need to share with all  the people I  don't see but like to pretend are my BFF's my cyber friends in blogland:

Source
1.  Back to the ole Ironman vs. Irondistance post....one more update to add  a check mark for "Irondistance"!  While checking my massive fan mail email, I found another bonus from my Ironman last weekend.  They sent me along an "Endorphin Report", which details my race from last weekend-each discipline, how I ranked, how my rankings changed throughout the race, and how I stacked up against people in my AG, gender, and the whole field.  It was a neat little document (ok, not so little, it was about 12 pages long) and it showed me basically what I need to work on (swimming) and what I excel at (running).  Which, I knew.  But I like to see someone with more authority confirm it :-P  Good job, Tri-Columbia!

2.  Dancin' fool...that's me!  So my college BFF and I attended our dance class....no super hot man waiting for me there (the huz says he called him and told him to come...yeah, I don't buy it either :-P) but we muddled our way through anyways.  The class was pretty cool-a mix of some ballet style mixed with loose body movements and expression.  A few confusing movements, but I think we got the hang of it pretty well!  We'll attend the same class next week, then move on up to intermediate contemporary.  Woop woop!  Before ya know it, we'll prolly be on this poster...
SYTYCD
Okay, maybe not.  But it was still pretty rockin' regardless. 

Aaand other than that, it's a gorgeous day!  I think someone heard me when I asked for better weather yesterday :-)  Off to take advantage on a mountain bike ride with the hubster, then some grillin' while the grillin's still good!  Happy hump day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment