Friday, October 7, 2011

Five things Friday!

Oh, what a week!  Not a bad five days, but chock full of craziness at work and in life...phew!  Am I ready for a weekend-and a gorgeous one to boot.

It's been awhile since we had a gratitude post...how bout one today?  Good?  Good.  Without further adoooooo, it's time for things I'm lovin' in life......

Five Things Friday

1.  Dill pickles.  Simple?  Yes.  I don't care.  I've gone through two jars in the past 5 days.  No, I'm not preggers.  Just thought I'd save you the trouble of wondering :-P

2.  My hammock.  No, not THAT one.  The super awesome anniversary gift that I gave the hubster for our number two.  Yup, it was my gift to him. And I use it more.  Don't look at me for logic!

3.  Alternative Exercise....other than swim bike run.  You know, like mountain biking.  Or trail running.  Or spin class.  Wait a minute here....ok, to be fair, I did take a dance class.  And pilates.  Bottom line-it just feels good to not be training for a bit!

4.  Fun fall foods!  Apple cider, donuts, squash, grapes.....grape products.  You know.  The good stuff.

5.  Groupons.  Without a doubt.  On tap for this weekend....paddle boating down by the lake, dinner at an Asian fusion restaurant,  and some yoga.  All on severe discount.  Boo. Ya.


What are you loving about life lately?

Have a great weekend!! It's a happy to be alive type of weekend out there!  (Wait, that was a retarded statement.  Don't mind me.)

1 comment:

  1. Apples, Cider, Donuts, Grapes (grape products)....*sigh* I miss fall in the northeast(ish).

    ReplyDelete