Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yay, it's my birthday!

Yay for my birthday! Yay for racing completing a duathlon on 10-2 with 2-10-2-10-2! Yay for signs on the course saying Happy Birthday! (Debbie and Dennis, you rock!)

Yay for meeting a blog reader on run #2! (Darryl, you rock!) Yay for the race announcer announcing the fact that I was the birthday girl 3 times! (And also had finished an Ironman last weekend as I finished this race...something along the lines of being nuts, as I recall….hehehe) Yay for coming in 2nd in my AG! (and there were more than 2 people in my age group :-P)

Yay for 44 degrees and huge head and cross winds along with rain and freezing fingers/toes, a mud bath, and ridiculous weather….and now the sun is out? Ok, not yay to that.
But it was interesting! Big shout out to Yellow Jacket Racing…you guys did awesome, especially in the crappy weather.
Yay for cake…..
And prezzies….
And family….

And friends! (well, and the hubster...of course!! )

And now….yay for jammies and pizza and snuggliciousness on the couch.
I think I’m gonna like being 29!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! - - Congrats again on the great finish at CM and surviving this weekend's rather ambitious "tough mudder"

    ReplyDelete