Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday for Old Farts

It's that kind of day. A pajama and a book kinda day.  No, I didn't want to get out of bed.  No, I didn't want to go to work.  But, unlike the caption, I don't get to choose my adventure.  Crap.

Oh well :-P.  Seems as if last week is rapidly catching up with me.  I'm tired, achy, and have a ridiculous case of Ironfeet.  Blah.  Hopefully I can rest up tonight and be a little more lively tomorrow.  Oh yeah, and I tried to run today during lunch just to see what Sunday might have in store for me.....it's gonna be hilarious :-P  Anyone have any suggestions for an Iron big toe?  I know the nail is gonna fall off, but it is super, super painful in the meantime.  Should I wrap it?  Duct tape it?  Cut it off?  Just wondering :-)

Oh, and in case you missed the memo on Sunday, DUmbass me signed up for the Fall DUathlton.  In other words, Run-bike-run-bike-run.  2-10-2-10-2.  Yup, on 10-2.  And my birthday-wheeee!!  Yup, I know I', crazy, but there's nothing in the world I would rather do than run and bike on my birthday.  And it's my day.  So there :-P  (Expect some funny pictures!)

But now?

Exactly.  It's Friday for old farts time....popcorn, the latest Nicholas Sparks novel, PJs, and Fringe. I love married life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment