Thursday, September 8, 2011

Breakfast date

Never underestimate the power of surprises, folks.  I thought I had my morning all planned out.  Drive to work, get a few projects done, meeting, lunch/speed work, 
meeting, meeting, done, home again.
The order was a bit screwed up.
ALLEGEDLY, it want speed work, meeting, drive to work, projects, meeting, meeting, lunch, more speed work, meeting, home.
Yup.  I got speed work in twice.  Says some people.
Meet my breakfast date.
millions-of-fat-cops

3 minutes outta my driveway, I got a good morning m’am from Officer Friendly.  Yowtch.
He politely declined my offer for food and asked to carry a picture around of me
(for 10 minutes or so).
the-love-story-of-a-donut-and-his-hole

We didn’t get to have any donuts, but he did write me a love poem and ask to see me again in about 45 days (unless I wanted just a written relationship....I think I would rather see his smiling face again, though.  Don't tell the hubster.)
Crap.
And it’s all been downhill from there.
Although I did help my run speedwork later on.  As well as prepping for our next date.
I think I’m sticking to running and biking from now on. Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment