Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Countdown begins....

2 weeks (T minus 14 days!) left till this!!
AHHHH!!!  14 days until I do Ironman #2 in the scenic Blackwater refuge in Cambridge, Md.  
Time to get in the last bricks (60 mile ride and 2 mile T run today, check!)
Time to start packing (NERD ALERT-I've got my list mostly ready to go and piles started in the spare room)
Time to get ready to taper! (in 3 days...NOT looking forward to this!)
Time to schedule a massage (9/20, deep tissue massage love is waiting for me!)

Commence to freak out.....NOW (ok, not really, just starting to get excited).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend....excuse the brevity of this post, I'm jam packed today with workouts, house stuff, and spending time with the hubster and the fam).....more tomorrow when the boys are watching the D-TV (that's our new flat screen :-p) with Sunday football!  Go Carolina!

Have a great night, lovelies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment