Saturday, September 3, 2011

Paint by Numbers

Off to a great start for the weekend!  The hubster and I picked up some kilz ceiling paint with the intent to paint all our ceilings in the house in the next month or so.  12 rooms, 3 hallways…..2 done today!!
IMG_1425
Paintin' the Office
IMG_1426
Paint supplies!!
IMG_1428
apparently I thought my shirt needed some character
IMG_1429
Or maybe I just like to draw on myself...
IMG_1431
Labor of love!!
Along with a 30 mile ride, yoga, and gardening, and direct TV installation, all before 6pm.  Success in my book!
On tap for tonight:  Time to make like 70 year olds and have the early bird carb dinner…someone signed up for a half marathon on a whim 6 days ago! Open-mouthed smile (Yup, I’m dumb.  But in my defense, I did have 13 miles on my plan today.  plus, it’s at SUNY Geneseo, which is my alma mater and only an hour away!)  Now let’s hope the split pea soup lifts by tomorrow…it’s a 9am start!!  I see some Mia’s pizza in my future for lunch…haven’t had that stuff in 7 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment