Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Epic Fail

That's been the tag line for today.....

1.  Heading to the gym for my lunchtime swim.  Forgetting not only my swimsuit but also my sneakers for a backup.  Result?  Ellipticalling in my socks.  Better than nothing.

2. Spilling hot coffee all over my presentation  poster board 5 minutes before I had to leave.  Crap.

3.  Being caffeine deprived until 10am due to #2.  Lose-lose...

4.  Diligently packing a sandwich for lunch...and forgetting the filling.  Wow.

5.  Taking the mail over to the post office this afternoon for program mailings and getting there, only to realize that I forgot postage stamps.  Grr.


Source
 Clearly, I have Ironman brain.   My To Do list gets longer each day.  I have mapquested maps "just in case" my GPS fails (or tries to take me to Maryland via Georgia or something.)  I have random gu's, powerbars, fig newtons, spandex, body lube, arm warmers, Advil, and reflective tape strewn about my guest bedroom.  My cat is taking up residence in my suitcase.  (No, Summer, you can't come to Ironman with me.  They don't allow outside assistance).

Someone send help.  Please. 

Source
Figures.

1 comment: