Well, the hubster and I are taking out Dad for a birthday dinner tonight at Red Lobsta (his fave) so it'll be good to
1. He's a legit musician. Been on TV, plays at country clubs, has his own CDs. How cool is that? (I won't post the crazy 60s photos of the first band he was in....we'll save that for the next big bday :-P)
|Lima Country Club 2009|
3. He has wicked wit and sarcasm. Sometimes, he's a 10 year old. Sometimes, he's a ...(yeah, don't think you were gonna catch me there)
4. He's a cyclist! And you know we swim-bike-run nerds stick together. Someday, the hubster and I plan to hijack him for a Glaserino relay triathlon. Watch out, dad.
5. Not only is he a great dad-but a super grandpa! (No, there are no wicked surprises, folks, my sister in law has two kids....but I can't wait to provide the next grand kid!)
6. Bottom line-he is super supportive of the hubster and I -from getting married, to picking out a house, to our Ironman/triathlons/running races, he has been there for us, offering up good advice when we need it, and letting us work through our thoughts when we want to try to figure it out on our own. And you can't ask for better than that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE/DAD/WUSS!!