Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to the Grind

After a long weekend and playing catch up, its back to the good ole grind today.  Full day o work, full day o craziness, back to those healthy eats!


www.nataliedee.com
Not 'round these parts it isn't!!

Naner oats with almonds and cinnamon

Close up YUM!!!
And that, friends, has been the best part of my day so far.  Sad?  Maybe.  But I luuurrrvvveeee oats! I prefer to look at them as POWER FOOD!!!

On tap for the rest of the day:  oodles and oodles of work, catchin' up, and a swimmy swim.  I did pretty well playin' the catch up game (you can only do so much with a full day, yes?) and the swimmy swim went pretty well.  I did a cooper test, which is a 12 minute test for speed-basically you see how many yards you can complete in 12 minutes.  I did 700, which isn't too bad for me-not so much of a speed demon as my hubster, who can easily whip out a few hundred more yards, but its a work in progress!!  Finished up the workout with an easy mile and some drill work, easy peasy.

Okey smokey, nothin' super special else going on here....still trying to get back on board after the sugary weekend ....and prepping for a local half marathon this weekend, holler! 

What's your POWER FOOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment