Friday, March 18, 2011

Whaddya live under a rock??

Ok, well, yes, normally I do.  But even under a rock, I still enjoy mindless entertainment Smile

Or, my newest favorite (kiddos, don'’t watch!)

Well, shammando commando or not, I enjoy the serious, hard boiled question guy so much that I decided to donate my hard earned pennies to GEICO today.  It was more than 15 minutes (more like 45) but I saved a freakin bunch of money by switching to GEICO Smile with tongue out  (seriously, knocked my two policies from $1785 to $1188.)  Suh-weett!!  Too bad I now have to fire my old insurer (thank goodness for hubs) and fight the dental insurance for $700 bucks on Monday.  We go round and round.  At least my insurance money goes to something that amuses me though, right? Open-mouthed smile

Soooo ready for the weekend!  Did an easy 2 mile swim today and some lower body with just body weight.  I also have some amazing news….by the force of modern technology (a car) and a miracle (money leftover from my paycheck) bruce and “hungry” had a love child!  I present to you:

41Xxy1oOMnL._AA300_

My newest form of torture Smile  (I got the orange one)  Since I have beat my foam  roller into submission, I think I need something a bit tougher.  Meet Butch.  Although he looks like a maximum secuirty prisoner and can make you cry, at the end of the day, he’s a really softie and will make your (muscles) melt.  Ohhh baby.

Alright, well, that’s enough cheese for today, I suppose.  ONe last “long” run tomorrow, then only itty bitty runs left!  ITS ALMOST HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment