Friday, March 4, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Just a note on yesterday's post....this morning in my in box I got my very own personalized invitation to a Huggie's pull ups dance party.  Coincidence?  I THINK NOT!!  I'd also like to thank Kim for posting it on FB for me...priceless :-)

Ok, on with the show!  Since I do 'laid back posts'  on Friday's and saw this floating around the blogworld, I thought I would partake.

A-Z Survey

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen.  Might have to size up when we get kiddos though!
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the litter box.  I heard pregnant women aren't supposed to.  This is a belief I am clinging to, even if it isn't true!
D. Dogs: Only cats in this household!  We hope to get a dog soon.  Would live a husky dog.  Aren't they so cool looking?
E. Essential start to your day: coffee coffee coffee!
F. Favorite color: tri stuff pink, otherwise green

G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5’5"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Played the violin for a year, french horn for 6, and mellophone (kind of like the horn) for 2.
J. Job title: Kinship Program Supervisor
K. Kids: Just my fur child, summer :-)
L. Live: Macedon, Gananda aka 315 land aka West Syracuse.  Its the country.  But I love it!
M. Mom’s name: Pattie
N. Nicknames: Rae, Razor, Beast, Rae Rae (only my grandma gets away with that one!)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet…*knocks on wood*

P. Pet peeves: people who complain without looking for a solution, pessimists

Q. Quote from a movie: "I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying." (who said it? :-D)

R. Righty or lefty: Righty, but I can draw with my toes.  Used to be a ballerina :-)
S. Siblings: Sis in law Tanya, Brother in law Jeff, Childhood big bro Drew :-)
T. Time you wake up: Between 7-7:30am. Weekends are free for alls if we have no plans.  Bedtime is usually about 11:00
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.  Unless I am biking.  No one needs to know more about that :-)
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets.  But I'm working on it!

W. What makes you run late: Traffic (and stupid drivers), trying to cram too much into one day
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, shoulder (seperated it after getting hit by a car), knee (fell playing hocky)
Y. Yummy food you make: According to Greg and the rest of his office, it's all yummy :-)  I personally like my homemade pizza and butternut squash fries best!!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: The animals that are released back into the wild!  If I have to go with conventional though, either the white tigers or boy lions.  Love the manes :-)
Okay.  That might have been pointless, but it's Friday...what do you want?

On deck tomorrow: THE BIG 20 MILER!!!!

1 comment: