Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hear me RAWR!!!!

 

To sum up my day in three words:

The original girl power song :-)

I AM STRONG.

* I did a 40 mile ride bike today.  After my 20 mile run yesterday.  I rocked it.  Bring it, marathon.  Bring it, Musselman! Bring it, CHESMAN!

I AM INVINCIBLE.

* I then spent 3 hours cleaning the house and doing laundry .  Put all the snowmen away to scare off winter. Stripped the bed and washed the sheets and remade it. Did 4 loads of laundry and put them away.  Cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, cleaned all the bathrooms, steam cleaned the carpets.  Dusted and Pledged.  Made dinner and lunches for tomorrow.  Prepped Greg’s next 4 week block of training.  Coupon clipped, made the grocery list, sorted the coupons. 

I AM WOMAN.

Time to soak in some Dr. Teal’s for my muscles with a mug of sleepy time tea, then reese’s piece’s for dessert Smile

I am tired.

Helen Reddy said it better though.  Hear me roar!

battlecry-550x440

No comments:

Post a Comment