Time for another top 10 for the 11th :-)
10 things I'm loving about life:
1. Oatmeal. Its such a great meal anytime of the day, and the toppings are endless. current fave: greek strawberry yogurt. mmmm....
2. The weather forecast for next week. I realize that they aren't always accurate, but 50 in February is cause for a party in Rochacha.
|Someone's gonna call the ASPCA on me, aren't they?|
3. My lil fuzzer, Summer....orr 'Roo...or Summeroo. Love.
4. My uber comfy lululemon speed shorts. You can wear them to run, do yoga, or sleep. And the undies are built in, so I can put even less effort into my clothes.
5. Casual Fridays (no, I didnt wear my lulu's to work. But I wish I could).
6. The fact that my 15 miler this weekend seems "short". In perspective, anyways.
7. Quality sibling time tomorrow!! You have no idea how excited I am to get to say that :-D
8. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. It took me less than two days to DEVOUR this book because it was amazing. The insomnia was totally worth it.
9. The way the world exists from a swimming poool. Quiet, calm, and comfortable, no matter the chaos that exists in the rest of the world.
(Todays swim: EZ 1.5 miles in 45:12. Just wonderful.)
10. Early Valentine's Day flowers. Aww...what a way to start the weekend. With flowers and chocolate :-)
Time for a start to the "wild weekend".....lulu's and fringe. Watch out, world!