Saturday, February 26, 2011

The roads vs. Rae (take 2)

We met.

We dueled.

I won.

I would like to thank....


My legs for being so nice to me (until mile 14 when you caved.  I don't blame you!)


Mary Eggers and the Screw Winter club for making today so nice.  (The fact that 28 degrees and light snow is nice probably means I'm crazy).


The big pick up truck with the crazy teenagers and the man at mile 10 in the minivan picking his nose for not actually hitting me even though you tried your damndest.


My super fun cep compression socks for keeping my calves happy! (some day I swear I will stop talking about these socks.  Today is not that day).


Powerade zero and dried cranberries for sugar and yummy fluids!


Myself.  I listened to my body and rested it all week so I could come back strong for the last month of training.  This was HARD.  But it worked!!


The Workout:
15.06 miles
Time: 2:15:07
Pace: 8:58 pace


To my 20 miler next week:  Let's dance, baby.  I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment