Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Funsies

Listen. After this week, I don't want to talk about serious things.
Like Lance. It's the hot topic today, but I don't feel like controversy (aside from a few facebook thoughts). Whether he did it or not, it's over.  Hopefully.  There are so much better things to focus on.
And NOT work. When your name gets slapped on an email to the CEO, it's generally not good. (Face Palm).  Crisis averted, but still way too much stress for me.
I don't even want to think about this race that I am super unprepared for. Or my lack of sleep this week. Or my churning tummy.
Nah, I'm just sweeping that all under the rug.
We need funnies.  Cause laughter really makes it better (along with chocolate, but hey, I'm trying the green tea today instead).
So here you go. Some LOLz for your your Friday...simple, good, funnies.

#1:  The Carb Load Diet:  Think I should follow this for my race tomorrow?  Yeah, me too.
2.  Alexa, I think I found your e card :-)
 3.  Best Kids room EVER.  I think the huz wants to redecorate our master bedroom....do do do do do do! do...
 4.  Hilarious.  I think I need kids just for this one.

5.  Or maybe this one....hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

 6.  And somewhere, Fabio is crying.....
 7.  I want one.  Now. 
And that is all.
Now, let's start this whole weekend thing, yes?
And maybe conveniently forget Monday when it comes around? ..... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment