Wednesday, August 24, 2011

200!!

Source
As I was wracking my completely shot brain for some interesting post in order to entertain you for a few minutes not have you click away in disgust, I realized (with the help of my blog dashboard) that this is my 200th post!  Yup, 200.  That means that I have cracked at least that many stupid jokes, made at least a hundred sarcastic remarks, and posted at least that many retarded glamorous pictures of this triathlete.  (Cause, you know, we all look like a million dollars when we cross the finish line of a marathon, no?)
Ahem.  What I mean to say, really, is thank you for reading my somewhat crazy views of the world and visiting my little corner of the blog world.  And because I am a super nerd super fascinated by numbers, I do track TFB's stats and in the last 8 months and 200 posts, I am pretty impressed that....

*  In July 2011, I got over 1400 unique hits on my blog.  Supah!!
*  For all time (Since January 2011), I have had over 11,000 hits.  I didn't realize there were that many   people that cared about my ridiculousness :-)
*  The Four most popular posts (by a long shot!) are:
      - "Trump THAT" ( I miss playing Euchre....)
      - "Pretty Princesses" (Otherwise known as "How to party like it's Mardi Gras)
      - "Sh*t a Runner Says" (Wow am I a moron after 18 miles in sub zero weather)

* I have had people visit the blog from 10 countries outside of the US (and each has at least 20 page views, so I am assuming it's not spam)

* The three most popular search engine phrases that result in finding TFB are:

1.  ABC's and underwear (wow).
2.  Brazilian Bishops and ice cream (I have no words)
3.  CEP compression (Yeah, I'm in love-what can I say)

Not too bad for an 8 month old blog, I daresay!  And all because of YOU, my readers...THANK YOU for putting up with my shenanigans reading about my little musings on life!

Here's to at least 200 more :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment