Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Always look on the Bright Side of life (de doo..)

Rather than dwelling on the unpleasant, let's focus on the good stuff, shall we?  Like my evening!!

Some things change.....
Euchre circa 1999....

12 years later...all growed up (yeah, I think they actually DID get taller)
 Some things don't.
Me and my bros :-)
Just a lil guy in the middle!!
The Euchre Deck.
Fabulous night with my BFAM's, James and Drew.....grillin', card playin' and catching up.  Not bad for a Wednesday. Wow, did I miss these guys in my life!!

"Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps between geography and lifestyle, because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young." ~Mary Schmidt

So true. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment