Thursday, August 4, 2011

Super 60!

Today's post is dedicated to Mama TFB-It's her big day today!!  Yep, today she turns a young 30....ok, 30 times two :-)  ( I tried, Mom).  It was a great day-off from work, I dedicated the first 3 and a half hours to a gorgeous 62 mile ride, and, done by noon, headed out to spend the afternoon with my mama :-). Lunch at Uno's....
Chicken Tikka Masala

Chicken Parm for the birthday girl!


Then onto a gorgeous drive by the lake and a quick toe dip in the water...

Webster Park
 Can't forget some kitty snuggles.... (yep, I think we have a new household member at Mama TFB's!)
Candy....or Reese...we're still trying to decide :-)






Ended the perfect summer day with a cookout with the hubster and Uncle Alan...and some birthday pie!!

Nummy nummers!!  A happy happy birthday to one amazing woman who has more love in her heart than anyone I know.  I see good things ahead for this decade :-)  Love you, Mom!!

Now it's off to unwind and watch SYTYCD with the hubster.  (Yeah, he watches tolerates it.  I'm lucky :-P)  Crossing fingers for Melanie, Tadd and Marko!!
Stay tuned for a post tomorrow on burnout and endurance training...special request from a reader!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mom...I was wondering what you ordered it looked funny scrunched but good big!- Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the best Aunt a girl could have! Very cute baby kitty...looks like a candy to me :)

    ReplyDelete