Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Peanuts and Crackerjack

Or, in this case, cotton candy. :-)  Yup, last night the hubster and I partook in a wonderful summertime ritual of minor league baseball!  Since Monday is a recovery day (45 minute easy swim, no evening workout) we got the house stuff done on Sunday and headed out to the ball game after work.  Bonus-since my uncle works at the park,w e got in for free!  Double bonus-since we are cheap are frugal, I hid packed dinner in my purse and we only sprung for a snack at the park.  Triple bonus-the hubster is a master at finding free parking, and at only 3 blocks away, we didn't mind the walk.  The result?  3 hours of fun for only $7.50!!
Horse made out of baseball gloves...only in rachacha!

The perfect night (well, before it poured during the 7th inning stretch!)

YUM...I spy my baseball treat-haven't had this stuff in years!!

Yup...secretly, I am 6.  I got his stuff all over my face :-P

We dress alike cause we have no fashion sense are proud to be triathletes.

And the photo of the night:
Apparently, the blue goo on my face from the cotton candy scared Uncle Alan.  No worries-we treated him to some fried dough so he wasn't scurrred anymore.  That is, until the Red Wings lost.  Hey, we never asked for talent :-P  Good Times!!

What do you think-peanuts, cracker jack, cotton candy, or fried dough? :-D

1 comment: