Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mish Mosh

TTttueesday!!  And another glorious day in Rochester.  Aside from the earthquake, of course :-P.  I've experienced shaking while biking (down the Keene descent) and running (over bridges) but never while swimming.  A first for everything :-)  I suppose it's as good for a highlight of the day as any, yes?
Aside from my swimmies, it is strictly a maxin' out relaxin' type of pot work afternoon.
 Without pants.  I suspect Alexa would approve.  (Get a grip, folks, I just put my jammies on when I got home instead of workout wear....though I do wish I could have claimed a bathrobe day!! (somehow I suspect my boss would not have been amused.))
So, what to do tonight? 
 - I suspect some hammock reading might be in order (yup, the hubster put his anniversary present togather and I am putting it to good use.).....
- Possibly a bit of yardwork....(but ONLY if I get ambituos :-P)
- a bubble bath (cause it's been awhile since Dr. Teale and I hooked up)
-Maybe a pedicure (2 week old polish looks pretty crappy with sandals)
 
And, of course, a nice veggieful dinner!
Chicken, garlic, summer squash and tomatoes
 Up close Yum.....
Simply steamed colorful goodness
Now, who can argue with that kind of throw in a pot 4 ingredient meal?  Not me :-D 
 
Onto my next (non workout) adventure! Wishing you all a phenomenal evening-do something good for you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment