Monday, August 8, 2011

Just the 2 of us :-)

Two years ago today, I married my best friend.  It was a whirlwind day filled with laughter, love, tears (of joy) family, and friends.  It was a day I will never forget.  It was, without a doubt, the best day of my life.  I might not remember every minute, but the joy of the day will last a lifetime....not only for those 24 hours, but the two years that have passed with the best guy a girl could ask for at my side!
First Kiss as husband and wife

Webster Park photo shoot (before Superman attempted to foil it)

Love and flowers-check out our awesome photographer!

First dance (fun note-the hubster turned this into a print for our "paper" 1st anniversary!)
Ahhh, what a day!

So,what to do for 2?  Well, there will be cotton (I'm told there is a napkin service waiting for me at home, bahahaha...see if I really give the hubster his fun gift!)....there will be cake (not wedding cake, that was devoured a year ago, and only because it was held for safekeeping far far out of my reach I have amazing self control and wanted to share it with my beloved) and some much needed quality time with my best friend, the hubster!  2 years down, 78 more to go....or so :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment