Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thinking outside the box

What a crazy day.  Words can’t even go there.  Ever have one of those entire work days moments when you just can’t figure out the solution to a problem for the life of you?
Know what I do?
I think outside the box.
Box.
IMG_1413
Ohhh, is that a hand?
IMG_1414
IMG_1415
IMG_1416
You can say it.  I’m not right.  But I had to amuse myself somehow with the wrapping that the hubster’s new 55 inch TV came in.  He gets a TV, I get a box.  Nope, I don’t want to talk about it.  And no, once I got in, I couldn’t get out of the box without knocking it over and crawling out with the packing peanuts.  Sometimes, I’m not the brightest crayon in the box.  
But at least I’m easily amused.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going back to the box.  It’s a smaller,
friendlier world than the one I live in today.
It’s been one of those days….ya know…
the terrible horrible, no good very bad ones. Like Alexander.
I think I’ll move to Australia. 
Via TV box.
Maybe this guy will give me a home?
run-crowie-run
Yum.  Like I said, Alexander.

1 comment:

  1. I used to love playing in boxes when I was little. my parents used to save them.. we had 3 or four big ones (I think they were water heater boxes) that my brother and I would drag up from the basement and play with in the back yard.

    hope you have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete