Saturday, February 4, 2012

Flingers

And it was date night for the hubster and I!  Since we go out about three times a year....nope, I meant to write that....ahem, 3 times a year, we decided to go wild and dust off our gift cards that pitying family and friends send us in an attempt to have us get a life.  Yup, we have about 5 semi used gift cards from the past 3 Christmases, just waiting for some love.  I was craving Chili's.  The huz wanted Flingers.  But since we had a Chili's gift card and no "office space", I won!
The huz still wanted flingers.  Get over it, buddy.
So we did battle.  There wasn't a monkey, but it was still fun.

The hubster's Chicken Fajitas.  Mad good.

My chicken margherita.  Nothin' but plate left.
After our $5 coupon and gift card dubbin....$8.50 plus tip.  That's how we roll, yo. $20 date night.  Yup, I said it right.....we spent the last $5 at the dollar store on a dessert and snack for the super bowl big game tomorrow.  We're wild like that.  And now, at 9pm, it's jammy and puzzle time.  Ahh, marriage.  Wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment