Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

On my run this afternoon, I thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas lights.  As it rained.  In my t-shirt.  On December 5th.  Christmas spirit is in the heart, right?  You betcha :-)  4 miles in full Christmas glory, then a nice mile cooldown on our treadmill.  (Collectively, the hubster and I have run/walked a full marathon on that thing in 4 days.  A bit ridiculous, no?  I love it :-)
With all that Christmas spirit and energy from running, the hubster and I decided to tackle our tree.  It's been sitting for over a week in the family room, naked...and it needed some love!  This has to be one of my favorite christmas traditions (yeah, ok, I'll probably say that about everything-I LOVE this season!  The hubster and I pick out our favorite ornaments from our 3 sterlite tubs and go to town making our tree beautiful, sipping hot cocoa and playing carols in the background.
 The hubster, sorting through the bounty....
 Ironman!  Gotta represent on the tree...
 Look at that...several years of accumulation :-)
Michael Vick...not so much....(wow, momma needs a brush!)
1st ornaments....Ironman and the 'roo kitty!
 Joe Montana and our Tri ornament....for Grandma TFB and good race karma 2012 :-)
All decorated!  Now its time to wrap presents.....crap.  
I mean, time to go shopping for said presents..... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment