Monday, December 12, 2011

Ciao Bella

Back in November my boss informed me that I had a crap ton of vacation to use up before I lost it at the end of the year.  Not a bad problem to have.  The solution?  After taking time off around Christmas, use up the rest on Mondays so I have quite a few 3 day weekends!
Success!
The downside? 
Being sick on a Monday.
Fail.
No biggie.  Instead of going Christmas shopping and meeting a friend and being social 
(boo to missing that)...I went to Italy.
Yeah, you heard me.
Rome.  If you want to get specific.
Ok fine.  It was in my basement. 
6 miles of the "Maratona de Roma" while watching Harry Potter.
There are worse things.
You all know I'm a glass half full kinda girl.
But not a plate half full.
Nuh uh.  Fill that baby up with anti-oxidants.
Sniffles be gone!
Ad have an excellent Monday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment