Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mindless Thursday

Not feelin it today, friends. 
Just a poo day.  I need a laugh.
And I bet you do too. 
So, in lieu of content, let's have some giggles, shall we?
Here's what's cracking me up on the internet lately!


Websites:
*www.gomi.com. Not necessarily ha ha funny, but really a snarky look inside what people think about certain bloggers. You are either "GOMI": Get off my Internets or "SOMI": Stay on my Internets. I'm no big blog, but I actually appeared under a SOMI triathlon thread. Whew. Now I can sleep at night :-D
*http://www.theonion.com A classic. Always good. Always worth a laugh. Satire is awesome.
*www.nataliedee.com, www.sommeecards.com. Y'all know I'm obsessed with these sites. They are cheesy. They are cheap. They are wrong. And damn hilarious.

YouTube:

C'mon, you KNOW you can relate if you have a cat!
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna sign off and get dinner ready before I crash for the night:
Oh, $shit.
Later Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment