Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hiding from the World

I SHOULD be happy.  It's 70 degrees.  On November 9.  I'm wearing Capri's.  And sandals.  Yay!
Hmmmpf.  I guess I'm just having one of those days where I want to hide from life.  But it's not working out, since I have to work and have a class after work....
  It's kinda like hiding my face behind a clear glass lid....just not gonna work.
I'm also having a super snacky day.  And not the kind where I want to crunch on an apple.  But I did anyways...gotta get those fruits in.
So what if it was caramel covered?  It made me happy :-)
I also had issue with the gym....but seeing as I did a whole post on weight lifting yesterday, I figured it would be kinda lame if I didn't get something in.  So I did 45 minutes of cardio mixed with lower body:
10 minute warm up jog
2 x 25 dead lifts with 40 lbs
2 x 25 squats with 40 lbs
2 x 25 calf raises with 50 lbs
2 x 60 second wall sits
2 x 25 lunges with 40 lb bar
2 x 25 Adductor machine with 60 lbs
2 x 25 Abductor machine with 60 lbs
15 minute stair climber (an Awesome machine!)

Not too bad for not feelin' it. 
Though I think my cat had the right idea all along.
Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment