Friday, November 11, 2011

Elevensies

Happy Veteran's Day!  And 11*11*11!  And Friday!  Whew.  Clarly, it's a day chock full of reasons to celebrate.  With that, I won't keep you long...I've got a house to clean, a bike ride to get in, dinner to cook, Martha Stewart to bride for the houseclean and dinner (just kidding :-P)...so how bout a quick Five Things Friday to keep it short and sweet?  Yes?  Okies....
2011-11-11_0724 
1.  I'm famous!  Nah, just kidding.  But check out my guest post over at Salmon and Sandwiches on "Why I tri".  It's a gem.  Or a 5 minute time waster.  You decide. 

2.  Race goody....In celebration of 11/11/11, the Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon Series is offering a special incentive to register for one of their races. Most races are $20 off today only  when you register between 11am – 11pm PST!

I am WAY TOO STRONGLY considering signing up for Nashville...Ugh, someone talk some sense into me.

3.100  Push up challenge:  23 big guy (normal) push ups....awesome.  Only 72 more to go!
4.  Strength Update: 20 minutes Upper body workout (10 minute circuit  x 2 done without rest, 20 minutes Pilate's (abs and some UB).  Different.  I liked it.

5.  Black Friday:  Yes, this deserves more attention than I am going to give it (we'll chat later) but for all you bargain choppers out there, check out www.bfads.net.  Addictive.  Exciting.  I can't freakin believe Kohl's and Target are open at midnight....maybe I just won't sleep :-P

Later Gators!  Off to enjoy this snowy hailing sunny cloudy day.,,most likely watching the afternoon soaps while doing a power ride on the trainer :-P

1 comment: