Friday, June 24, 2011

Argh Matey!

Happy Friday, friends! It's been a crazy day in the world of me, but c'est la vie, yes?  Still nursing the knee issue-I have instituted rigorous use of the stick , and took my run to the pool today.  Flexibility and tolerance, yes?
Source
Today has been pretty interesting, to say the least!  Work has been crazy lately, we've had some crazy IT issues going on, so for part of today and yesterday we had no network and no phones.  Supah fun!
So this morning while I was working on my files, my left eye started to itch.  Bad.  I went out in search of contact solution to fix it, and found some....took out the offending 'tact and found....a big friggin hole in the middle.  $hit!  Obviously, I couldn't do too much with it, so I walked around the rest of the day with one eye in and one eye out....all I needed was a cool patch to complete the ensemble.  Argh!!
Aside from Captain Hooking, it was a pretty low key day.
Epic eat for refueling post swimmies:
Not sure how pretty it is, but simple and yummy.  Steamable green beans, eggplant tomato sauce, and turkey sausage shreds. 5 minutes from freezer to table, now thats my kinda meal! And unlike the hole in my contact, the hole in my belly was fixed:-D
It'll be a low key night in the Glaserino house...the hubster's on a recovery week, but I have a 90 mile bike to tackle tomorrow-saddle up!  Have a great Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment