Friday, April 12, 2013

Pants Dance

Since it's Friday-let's do a little dance!  Most of you might be doing the Friday Happy Weekend Dance....and I respect that.  But today, I'm doing a new kind of dance.
The Pants Dance.
It's not a new concept.  My ever brilliant Father in law dubbed this one before I was on the scene....some kind of crazy dance involving sweatpants and how they stretch.  It's goofy.  And fun.  And worth your time to see really how far those damn pants stretch.  But it also works with different kind of pants.  Like Race pants.....
Yeah, that's the trifecta of Glaser pants dance.
But today, I'm pants dancin'.  Just in my big girl pants.
That's right.
Bring on the maternity clothes!  Pregnancy time clock :  25 weeks and 5 days. 
I can handle that one.
Just one question.....
WHY IN THE HECK DID I STAY IN NORMAL PANTS THIS LONG?
Comfy. beyond.belief.  Just a bit saggy (I'm not that big yet!)
If you've been preggo, when did you bite the bullet and pull out the elasti-pants?

Now if you'll excuse me, me and my comfy pants have a date with some pizza.  And a husband.  And a cat.  And Les Mis.  Yeah, I know how to rock the Friday night.  Any fun plans out there this weekend?  We actually have a weekend that's pretty open!  (Pending one plan for tomorrow...we'll see how I'm feeling).  Sometimes, "down" weekends are good for the soul.  With me on this one?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your move to maternity wear. I don't have kids, so I can't give you my own 'elasti-pants' timeframe, but one of my co-workers is 8 months along and fully refusing to wear them. She's living in leggings and very blouse-y tops!

    ReplyDelete