Saturday, April 20, 2013

Comedy Break

After a week like we've all had...I think we need a bit of comedy, no?  I thought so.  It's a gray day in Rochester....snow flurries (for real) and mostly a couch day for this tired momma to be.  I managed a respectable 4 mile run, but other than that...we've been sorting out baby clothes, getting the gust room ready for our guest next weekend, and....chilling.  Much needed chilling after a crazy week!
With that said, that's my life in a nutshell right now.  So let's not linger on me...let's boot up some laughs.  You might have seen some of these clips, you might not have.  All are ridiculous.  Ergo, perfect for a silly weekend laugh.  Enjoy!

This one went viral a few weeks ago....and still has me in stitches.  Literally.

Another goody...who knows why the hell we are obsessed with T Rexes.  But such is life!

And an oldie but goodie....brought back to life by the Dr. Pepper 10 commercials...
Part 2...
There's a few more parts, but they become a bit redundant.  Don't even get me started on the movie they made....(No lie)

And because we haven't really done this one yet, some JT love....
There are also 4 videos to this one.  If you're a child of the 80s or 90s...you want to google these :-P

And with that, time for some Saturday night fun.  With a DVR.  And popcorn.  And husband and kiddo snuggles.  Who cares if I'm old before my time....it's perfect :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment