Yay! It's finally December! As you know, I am a huge fan of December-from Holiday music to snow (only in this month :-P), cookie making, present wrapping (and unwrapping!) and time with family. I feel like such a kid every year, and I expect this year to be no different.
Today, the hubs and I decorated the tree, did some present wrapping, and a bit of shopping. Tomorrow-outside lights. And, of course, how could I forget....it was high time to send out my wish list to the bug guy :-P What's on my "I've been good, PUH-lease?!?" list this year? Check it out!
Christmas List 2012:
1. Entry fee to Ocala Marathon - Yes, I know that some people would consider this a lame gift, but for us crazy runner types, it's not. I know I want to race next month, so why not ask Santa for a wonderful (torturous?) experience? Plus, ya know....you get the shirt, too. So that counts :-P
2. Clothes: Work pants, sweaters, under sweater shirts - I ask for these every year. You always need a few clothes, even if your inner kid thinks it's boring. Oh yeah, you bet I'll be glad to see some underwear, too....but only from the man I married :-P
3. Boots - Also an every year-er. Not a big fan of expensive boots, because I tend to beat them up, so "Santa" usually buys me the $25 black boots at Kohl's. Hey, they last all year!!
4. Running shoes (Asics 2170 or Brooks Ghost) - Another staple. Goes on my list every year! And considering the love affair that I am currently having with my Asics, if Santa can find a super sale, who am I to stop him??
5. footie PJs - No judging. Who wouldn't love a set of fleece footie PJs? Who cares if they're made for toddlers? The wise Footie pajama gods have decided t make these in adult sizes, and I want in. Plus, Target sells them for $20. HELLO!!
6. pull up bar - Yeah, blame p90x. I'm sick of having weak upper body strength. Time to man...err....woman up!
7. go mug - travel mug, whatever. I'm on the road alot, and after a year or so, even the best mug has a crap coffee smell. Need to replace it every few years, and it's time!
8. gym bag - same deal. When you go to the gym 5 days a week, your bag gets old...fast. Nothing fancy, a nice $20 Nike bag is all I need.
9. Chi Flat Iron - Yes, this is completely frivolous. But sometimes you gotta be a girl, dammit. And my poor pony tailed thick hair wouldn't mind being
A bit ambitious, but I believe in giving Santa choices. I never "expect" my list to be fulfilled, but unless you throw out some ideas....well....ugly sweater parties exits for a reason :-P (crap, I asked for sweaters!!)
What's on your list this year?