Sunday, May 5, 2013

Turtle Power

It's been a long weekend-mostly good, with a little bit of struggle thrown in.  I had the most thoughtful, amazing baby shower ever thrown for Greg and I on Saturday-everyone was absolutely amazing and we had a wonderful time.  The bad news...our little fur child has been sick for a few days and took a turn for the worse on Saturday night.  We spent 3 hours in the kitty ER today and I'm running off of about 5 hours sleep for the last two nights....it's been a stressful, anxiety filled last 26 hours.  Mommy test?  I dunno, but I'm trying everything I can for my little love!
With that out there, forgive my lack of post, but I knew I owed everyone the best of the weekend...some shower pics!  can you tell what our nursery theme is?? :-)







More tomorrow....lil bit is doing super well and kicking up a storm....hopefully our other (fur) kiddo rebounds soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your kitty is all better soon! Poor kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Nothing worse than a sick fur kid...they are so helpless!! I did get her to eat on her own today, which is huge!

      Delete