Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Glass

I think I've used that title before.  I won't tell if you won't.
Whew.  What a week, and it's only Tuesday.  I'm so darn glad it's a short week, because at this rate, I won't make it to Thanksgiving in one piece! What's up in my world lately?
A whole lotta topsy turvy.
Running around in a million directions.
Confusion.
Insomnia.
Stress.
Wait, let's turn that around:
Nothing Boring!
Keeping Active!
Creativity!
The Ability to read more books at 1a.m.!
Desserts!  Backwards!

Whew, I feel better.  Sometimes it helps to turn things on their head and see how they look. 
And now I think the world looks better.
How's your week going?  Ready for that 4 day weekend and nom noms?  Time with family?  Black Friday shopping?  Kicking off Christmas?
I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment