Thursday, November 22, 2012

I am so thankful.

What a perfect day to give thanks.  I am officially rescinding my Grinch attitude toward the holiday.  Life is too good to complain (much).  What's  on my list this year?

 My Amazing Husband*My Family....both the ones that I grew up with and the family I married into*My wonderful friends....the ones that I grew up with...in college...my triathlete friends...friends that I've made through all the jobs I've held in my life.*Our Neighbors*My wonderful fur kid*My co-workers and bosses that always have my back* My "virtual" facebook friends* My gym buddies* Our wonderful home* A Steady Job that pays the bills* Two cars that run* Basic Freedoms* The ability to cook and prepare healthy meals* The ability to run, swim, bike, kickbox, do yoga, skate, walk, pilates, dance , strength train and anything else my allows me to do* Crisp Fall Leaves* Ginger Tea* Butternut Squash* Coupon cutting* New television shows that aren't horrible* My DVR* My Bike Trainer * My super awesome comfy running shoes* Blog Friends * Blog communities* Running/Triathlon Communities* Road Trips Long phone conversations with friends that are far away* My Digital Camera* My super comfy bed* My kindle* Fall Colors* The wonderful weather we have been having * Greek Yogurt* Ken Follett Books* Dr. Teal's Bath Salts* Humorous websites* PR races and "fun" races* Poetry * The Ability to Write* My comfy yoga pants*

All that in 5 minutes.  I could list more, but I think that's a pretty good start!  What a good life we all have if we pause to think about it.  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy everything that makes your life so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment