Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pitchas!

Guys.  You are amazing.  The last post I wrote came from a dark Mommy place of sleep deprivation, doctors appointments, hospital bills, sleep training children, and corporate bull-snot.  I was just not a happy girl.
But as luck would have it, my kiddo managed to sleep for an unprecedented 4 hours that night...letting Mommy get in a solid 2.5 hour stretch...the biggest amount of sleep I've had at once since the lil guy was born!  ( I think he snuck out my kindle while I was showering and read the post, to be honest).
So.  Life looks a bit better.  And even if it didn't, your comments, facebook messages, and emails but a smile on my face.  I am really the luckiest girl to have so many supporters...friends, family and complete strangers.  I love you guys!
So, since I was a bit of a whiny puss in the last post, clearly we need some baby goodness in this post, right?  Well, about 3 weeks ago, we had some professional newborn pictures taken of our little dude (my awesome cousin gave us the package as a shower gift).  We went through Rachel Gracie, who was completely wonderful with our little man and did a great job!  Below are some of my favorites....

My lil monster (baby's first onesie, too!)

Me and Mommy and Daddy!

Our perfect man

Glaser Men....awww...

Little Turtle!

So in love.
Mommy and her man

 
Pretty sure I have the most handsome kiddo ever.  Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I think my favorite is the one where he's yawning.

    ReplyDelete